8 Lines Women Want To Hear From YOU
Eight Lines Ladies Want To Hear From You
Here are some more straightforward openers for the slightly faint-of-heart:
• Do you mind if I flirt with you for awhile?
• Excuse me, I think it's time we met.
• So, do you know any good pick-up lines?
• Why do you look so unhappy (or bored)?
• How hard would it be to talk you into dancing with me?
• You look like you could use some company.
• Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
• You are too beautiful for me not to talk to.
The lines might be fun to try — say, on a bet — but any canned come-on should be a last resort if your hope is to start a relationship beyond a one-night stand, says relationship coach Toni Coleman, a relationship coach in McLean, Va. "When we think of a line, right away we think insincere, canned, something that's used on everybody," Coleman explains — and that's a far cry from the special way we want to feel.
A compliment on a woman's smile or her clothes might be all it takes to win her heart, says Coleman, or try a time-tested opener of the simplest kind: "Hi, how are you?" or "Hi, my name is ..."